|Lee: “She's not my GF! We're just... friends.”|
|Biffy: “Argh! Are you really one of those people who can't admit that they like someone?!”
|—Biffy and Lee (From The Camdidate)|
This article features the relationship between Lee and Tina.
Tina and Lee at first had a generally positive relationship, However they secretly had a crush on each other for a long time.
Episodes Showing a ConflictEdit
- Disco History Times - Tina was angry at Lee for sneaking out of Detention and taking the lead in the school play, though it was mostly misplaced anger towards Brandy Silver.
- The Tag Along - Lee tried to give Tina a scoop on the underground Laboratory in the form of the long promised interview which ultimately failed due to the labs being cleaned out. Tina is shown to be frustrated with Lee to the point of refusing his offer for an interview afterwards.
- The Down With Lee Club - Lee tried to earn a weekend of amnesty from his mother's grounding and made a date with Tina in advance to go to the Patsy for hire concert. Unfortunately thanks to the interferance of Irwin Dexter of the Down with Lee Club, Lee was forced to Cancel when he failed the test, much to her anger.
- The Hair Incident - Lee tried to repeatedly warn Tina of a apparent conspiracy between Brad Von Chilstein and Brandy to harm her, which Tina simply interpreted as jealousy. Later on, Lee accidentally helped Brandy with a plot to break up Tina and Brad which Tina is also shown to be mad about.
- If the Shoe Fits - Tina seemed to be mad at Lee for sneaking out of detention, when she reports that he is told to report to Barrage. Later, on the bus, she seems kind of mad at Lee, but gets happier when Lee brings her to Brad's party.
- A. Nigma Prison Blues - When Lee greeted Cam, he gave a greeting that Cam described as "half-hearted bro-fist" and teased him about Brad kissing Tina. But after seeing Brad and Tina walking together all cozy, and Lee is shown visibly hurt, Cam quickly apologizes for his own ignorance. When Lee asked for lip balm and had to ask Tina, he asked Cam to go with him, because he saw Tina with Brad and would "lose it on that guy" implying that he was jealous. Brad had lip balm, but in exchange he had to have another Hollywood kiss with Tina. Lee shows obvious disdain for them kissing again and has a brief fight with Brad since Brad thinks Tina is "his". Near the end of the episode Brad kisses Tina when the sprinklers go haywire and Lee is shown surprised and hurt.
Secretly you can tell that Lee&Tina liked each other as they felt envious of each other dating someone else like how Tina felt jealous of Lee being in a relationship with Brandy Silver and Lee being jealous of Tina being with Bradley von Chilstein.
Episodes Showing a FriendshipEdit
- Blitzkrieg Bop'd - The First hint of Tina and Lee's mutual attraction was shown when they caught eye of each other. Holger also stated that Tina's the girl Lee "wants to make Kissy-time with" and Camillio stated that Lee's been waiting since the 5th grade to make his move on her.
- Skate or Die - Tina attempted to get a interview with Lee, asking him if The Prank was part of a scheme to be made student of the week.
- Math Math Revolution - Tina agreed to help Camillio, and by extension Lee, figure out who Radcircles is in exchange for a interview with Lee.
- Friday Night Bites - Tina attempted to get the promised interview with Lee at Brandy's party. However, when Tina sees the picture of Brandy and Lee kissing, she gets very jealous and when she speaks to Lee about it there was hurt in her voice. She doesn't get the interview, but she does learn that Lee is only there at the party because Brandy is blackmailing him with going to Barrage about his escapes from Detention, and that him dating Brandy wasn't true.
- Disco History Times - When Lee kisses Brandy, Tina got very annoyed.
- 15th Graders - Tina showed a great deal of concern for Lee when he incured the wrath of the 15th Graders.
- Welcome to Factory Island - Tina and Brandy get into a fight over Lee inside the factory which Lee ultimately broke up. Lee also got Tina outside of the factory safely. Tina also hugged Lee for they were going to be saved.
- The Tag Along - When Lee said they could have an interview she hugged him and they almost kissed.
- If the Shoe Fits - After meeting Lee in the bus (when he should be in detention) Tina promises to not to rat him out. In exchange Lee promised Tina to take the blame for the hair fiasco onto himself. Once they both arrived to Brad's pool party, Lee quickly bombards Brad with informations asking for a truce. Before Von Chillstein had any time to answer, Lee goes away searching for Cam, leaving Tina and Brad alone.
- The Camdidate - After Holger nominated Lee for school president's chair, it is Tina who breaks him the news about the Detention policy to Lee. Happy with the information he tries to hug her but she reaches her hand for handshake instead. After that, Camillio reveals Lee's feelings for her publicly. Tina, however, thinks it was just one of Cam's campaign's dirty moves. When Lee's approached her afterwards, he's unable to tell the whole truth about his feelings.
- The Theme Team - She says "Lee", when talking about how the dance should be romantic. After she realises the mistake, she covers herself up by saying Brad-Lee.
- The Dance Part 2 - After Chaz announces that Lee has been expelled from school, Tina rushes outside to Lee's house, because she cared for him. Later, Tina hugs Lee as they skate and they both grin while doing so. They also spend the whole episode together, and help stop Victoria from taking over the world. They are seen together (as a couple) during the dance
- Big Chicken - After a chat with Brandy, Lee decides to express his feelings to Tina. In private he explains to her that he loves her and always has. However Tina starts to tear up and says, " It's too late... You're too late.' Tina rejects Lee as moments before she made a pact with Jenny that none of them would date Lee in order to maintain their friendship. This leaves them both heartbroken.
- Serpent Strike- Tina and Lee work very well together in trying to save Jenny Jerkins from the Serpent
- Mummy Ping and the Snake Man of Evil- Tina promised Lee that she will help Cam out and personally handle Chaz Monorainian but was then taken to principal Wurst's office.
- Band of Heroes- When Lee learns that both Jenny and Tina are already in Coral Grove he is horrified.
- From Bad to Wurst- Lee then plans with his friends that in order to rescue Tina&Jenny they need to go to Coral Grove leaving Cam behind to distract the hazmats, they get to Coral Grove and rescue Jenny and then went to free Tina and she hugs Lee but then when they wre about to get out of the prisons the security cameras get alerted and closes all the prison's doors leaving Lee, Holger, Biffy, Tina and Jenny all locked in together.
- Mannifestum Rising- Tina and Lee were imprisoned together, tina thanks him for trying to rescue and hugs him.
- Date with Destiny- Tina and Lee finally share a kiss and become a couple.
- In 5th grade Lee used to write her name all over his notebook, surrounding it with hearts. He filled his "Fifth Grade Diary" with pages like this.
- Tina has a picture of lee in her computer and uses it as her computer's home screen wallpaper.
- Lee has a picture of Tina wearing a blue dress.