“Dad knows way more than he is letting on...or maybe he doesn't?”
Lee Ping's father. Unlike his wife Sue Ping, he is far less harsh on his son.
When the Tazelwurm brought Lee down to the underground laboratory, it was revealed that Alfred was a scientist working there, thus revealing that he is a part of the conspiracy surrounding his son, Principal Wurst and The Prank.
When Lee asked him about his appearance at school, Mr. Ping told his son that he got there by tunnels stretching under the whole city. They were the remnants of an old subway complex, and he highlighted how dangerous they were and that they should be avoided.
In the photo of the The Serpent as a baby, you can see that Mr.Ping has the same arm tattoo as Lee.
- Mr. Ping is a terrible liar.
- Mr. Ping claims that his wife hates him (doing dangerous things).
- Mr. Ping tends to fall asleep at unusual times and places 
- Mr. Ping taught Lee basics of fencing 
- Whenever a younger Alfred is shown, be it pictures or flashbacks, he is shown to be not be overweight at all suggesting that he let himself go in recent years.
- Alfred admited that he is a terrible cook so he lets his wife (Sue Ping) do all the cooking
- It is very possible that he is a part of the conspiracy due to his obvious lies.
- Given his balding appearance and the fact that he looks to be around thirty during the serpent's infancy this puts Alfred current age somewhere around fifty.
- As Lo Ping is identified as Lee Ping's grandfather (Date With Destiny), this means that he is Alfred's father.