|So... you've spied my deliberate error!|
This page needs improvement to match Detentionaire Wiki standards,
you can help now by .
School structure (chart)Edit
|Holger Holgaart||Exchange student||None|
|Camillio Martinez||Student||Council and Class President|
|Tina Kwee||Student||News Team|
|Chaz Monerainian||Student||News Team|
|Mrs. Lob||Teacher (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Coach Pummel||Teacher/Coach (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Wendell Barrage||Co-Principal General/Coach||Staff|
|Kimmie||Student||Glamazons / Popular kids|
|Brandy Silver||Student||Glamazons / Popular kids|
|Veronica Victoria||Vice-Principal (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Ed||Student||Down With Lee Club|
|Dick Andrews||Student||Popular kids|
|Bradley Von Chillstein||Student||Popular kids|
List of StaffEdit
The Students of the school follows a form of social order based on appearance and their abilities:
- The Athletically fit Jocks.
- The pretty, popular and rich females the Glamazon's.
- The ever moody Emos.
- The Math savvy Mathletes.
- The Air headed Skaters.
- A Nigma High's own rock Band Dudes of Darkness.
- The school news team.
- The antagonistic 15th Graders.
- The environmentally aware TreeHuggers.
- The dedicated Bird Watching Club.
- The social Outcasts.
- The smart Genius Club
- The framed Detentionaires
- A. Nigma is, most likely, a reference to a word enigma which means mystery.
- The school's emblem has The Red Tazelwurm.
- A MCMXLV on the school emblem stands for 1945, which is most likely a date of school's establishment.
- The A in A. Nigma is likely to be from the first letter of Alexander Nigma's name or his wife, Anastasia Nigma.
- The A does stand for Alexander, as seen in The Curse of Earl Nigma.
- Almost all of the staff are clones of famous scientist/artist throughout history as seen in Common Denominator.